Monday, January 14, 2013

FOTD 1-14-13 Peacock Blues

 
 Here is the overview of the entire look. Scroll down for the different products used to create it.


Okay, this looks blended better in real life, I promise!
On the eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Base: Smashbox creme liner in Ivy
All over lid: Smashbox Peacock
Crease: Smashbox Azure
Highlight: Smashbox Vanilla


 Lips: Stila lip glaze in JackFrost


Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in Ivory
Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

I finished with Ulta's Fabulous Face Pressed Powder in fair to light and Urban Decay's setting spray in All Nighter.

I really like this look. It was quick, easy and fits with today's outfit. That's all I got today, so I will see you tomorrow with a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment