Monday, August 10, 2009

Makeup Monday: Cover Sticks by N.Y.C. (New York Color)






We are focusing on that yellow stick up there!

OMG!!!! This is my new favorite product!!! There are a few issues that I will get into later, but this is a total 5!!!!!

This is me first thing in the morning:


Lovely aren't I?

Anyway.... my eyes close up:


My nose looks so weird in this picture! Anyway, see the purple?

Well, I took a little concealer on my finger and made "football stripes" as I call the over the bags:

I blend it in with my fingers and then it looks like this:

Nothing but the concealer!

Just add your primer, foundation, etc on top of it. :)

Now, there are some downsides...

It goes on smooth and creamy, which is good, but the stick is creamy as well so it breaks easily. so you need to use a brush or your fingers to apply it.

But as you see, it works sooooo well!

Rating: 5

Product Cheat sheet:
Available at: Mass retailers nation wide!
Cost: $1.99 (I found it cheaper though)
Good for: under eye bags
Pros: Feels good on the skin, does it's job, cost, availability
Cons: the stick is really creamy and breaks easily

No comments:

Post a Comment