Monday, August 3, 2009

Makeup Monday: Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer

Okay... First off, I want to apologize for the quality of the photos. My camera decided to have a fit and I didn't realize it until I was working on the entry. They WILL be better next time. I promise!
For this review, I am referring to the green primer on the far left.

I highly recommend primer as it is, and this one is GREAT for if you have redness. Being pale and a red head is hard, especially in the summer, but this product helps me relax a little. Does it work miracles? No, but I also don't expect it to.

Here is me before:


As you see, kinda red and grainy... oh wait... that is the pic.... (Told you they were bad!)

Anyway, the stuff goes on really green and if you are like me, just dab it on various parts of your face to make sure everything gets covered:


And then after rubbing it in (I use two fingers), it should look like this:


Aren't I pretty? You are still looking at the graininess aren't you? *sigh*

I know you can't really tell a difference in these photos, but this stuff REALLY works.

It also comes in apricot for concealing under eye circles and age spots as well as lavender for yellow toned skin.

Rating: 4

Product Cheat sheet:
Available at Sephora, smashbox.com, and Ulta
Cost: $38 for 1 oz
Good for: Discolored facial skin
Pros: Feels good on the skin, does it's job!
Cons: Cost, availability for every day purchasing.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty neat. I CAN tell the difference, even despite the graininess. ;)

    (BTW, what's the ra— oh, wait, let's try clicking the handy little link first... hee, nice rating system!) ^.^

    ReplyDelete