Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday: Cacique Bras


Cacique bras... Where have you been all my life?

Cacique, a division of Lane Bryant, has what I think is the best deal on bras and the best quality bras.

They run approximately $30 each, but they constantly (It seems) have Buy 1 get 1 1/2 off sales and twice a year they have the semiannual sale of buy 2 get 2 free.

Now, I haven't tried their underwear yet, but it is on the agenda.

Enjoy these bras, they are some of the most comfortable clothing I have ever worn!

Anni

P.S. Youtube is still giving me issues so I am going to have to stick with no video until this is straightened out. There WILL be a weekend whatever this week though and I think it is a good one! :) Plus I will post last weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment