Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Whatever! Body Art!

No video this week! I have something more important! (Well... to me at least!)

Friday (8/14/09) at 3:30 PM, my neck looked like this:



By 5 PM, it looked like this:



Yes... I got a tattoo...

Now, it was not as painful as I thought it was going to be! There was some pain, but it was more like a dull burning sensation. This is how it went down:

On Wednesday, I went in and put down a $20 dollar deposit to reserve my spot.

I worked on exactly what I wanted them to tattoo on me. I had wanted stars so I came up with jewel tones with a gold outline.

I got there and he replicated my drawing on to special paper and I loved it. so after pulling my hair out of the way, they got started. It only took about 30 minutes and as I said I didn't really feel anything. it was more of a tickle.

So, that's that. Total cost: $80.

I am so excited and kinda want another one....

See you all tomorrow!

Anni

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'd love to get stars where you did. It reminds me of Rihanna's tattoo, 'cept hers is all black and it goes down her neck,

    ReplyDelete