Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday: Payless Shoes

Note from Anni: All images are clickable!

If you were anything like me in elementary school and had big feet this is what you wore:


All the other kids had their cool hightops and you had plain white shoes.

Then came Payless:


Women's shoes go up to a 13! That is unheard of! I mean 418 styles in size 13 alone. So take a look around, there are many different filter options and tons of different styles as well. I don't buy shoes anywhere else!

Another plus? Free shipping to a store, and ground shipping in the US is only $5.95. Any size order!

They also have a boatload of accessories. Everything is a good quality too.

Oh, Payless carries a wide array of kids sizes too! No more shoe embarrassment!

Let me know if you order anything! I always like to see what people get lol!

Peace out!

Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment